Tuesday, August 3, 2010

it's time to update before another gap is built between the previous post.

i'm quiet.

i'm quiet despite how disbelieving you people are.
i happened to mention i'm someone quiet
but i was refuted on the spot i finished my sentence.
i actually agree with the disagreement
and so i move it on with, nahh..i was just joking.
but later i realized i was fitted.

even if people recognized me as a talkative one,
i don't mind.
at least i'd hide unhappiness from you people.
you told me my cheers have brighten your days
that's a lot better than people comforting me every now and then.

the reason why i say i'm quiet
i kept my opinion to myself more often now
do you still remember how straight forward i was before?
i gradually change myself after an incident
which engraved in my mind.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments: