Friday, August 6, 2010

my mum wakes me up in the morning.

i had been skipping classes lately. someone please make me go to Uni everyday. i miss those days when my mum was to wake me up, make sure i go for classes with breakfast on the table and concern if there'll be a jam at that time.

these occasions have apparently, stopped. it was my fault. i asked for all these.

when my mum nags me to sleep, i know it's for my health. when she wakes me up as early as 8 every weekends, i know it's to develop a habit in me. but now she has gave up on all these. i don't even remember when was the last time she scolded me for these because i neglected her words everytime she bugs advises.

i think if she ever wakes me up again, i would probably be crying in my bed that morning.

now i look myself in the mirror. i see the out of shape body with excessive hair fall and pimples growing all over the face. seems like they had planned in advance to attack me at once. but anyhow i bet the reason were my upside down routine though.

for the 4341432326789 times i mentioned how on average i go to bed really late in the night, like almost dawn. and then eventually waking up in the afternoon. sometimes i really think i'm not a human.

i should go to bed early today and onwards!
though, there no longer be my mother waking me up already..

Photobucket
Best Blogger Tips

No comments: